* We ship ONLY to the 48 Continental U.S. States
* All orders are shipped via UPS Ground. Packages leave our warehouse Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Ammunition Pick Up
Unfortunately, we are not set up to accommodate pickups at our warehouse. The only way to receive an order from us is to have it shipped to your location. Unfortunately, due to a combination of regulations and shipping constraints, we cannot ship to the following locations:
* You are required to abide by all local and state laws concerning ordering and possessing ammunition
* We do NOT ship our products internationally. Continental U.S. ONLY
* We can NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO
* Age Limitation: You must be 21 years of age to order, purchase, receive and possess this type of ammunition.
- New York City (we can ship to other areas in the state of New York, just not New York City)
- Chicago (we can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago)
- Los Angeles, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, Berkeley, and Oakland, CA
- Washington, DC
- All other international locations
As of January 1, 2018 we are only permitted to ship your ammunition through a licensed ammunition vendor. The vendor will then transfer the ammunition to you after complying with the other portions of the new California law. You are solely responsible for any transfer fees charged by your chosen vendor, but we display fees for all of our approved vendors during checkout so that you can make an informed decision.
If your preferred vendor please have the vendor supply a signed transfer agreement AND a copy of their license. Vendors may submit a copy of their license and the transfer agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. After all documents have been received and processed your order will be shipped and all future orders to the same address will be automatically shipped with no delay.
NOTE: Ammo must ship to the address of your chosen vendor as listed on their license.
Unfortunately, due to local regulations, there are still a few cities to which we cannot ship:
- San Francisco;
- Los Angeles;
- Sunnyvale; and
To ship to Connecticut we just need (1) a valid copy of your Connecticut driver's license or state-issued ID AND
(2) one of the following:
- A valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver issued under CT law;
- A valid permit to sell at retail a pistol or revolver issued under CT law;
- A valid eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver issued under CT law;
- A valid long gun eligibility certificate issued under CT law; or
- A valid ammunition certificate issued under CT law.
In order to ship to Illinois we just need BOTH of the following:
- A valid copy of your FOID card (Firearm Owner’s Identification Card)
- A valid copy of either your driver’s license or IL State Identification Card
The ammunition can only be shipped to an address on either of those 2 documents.
Once we receive and approve your documents, your order will ship. Your future orders will ship automatically as long as your documents remain valid and your shipping address matches at least one address on either of your documents.
- Please scan and email your documents to email@example.com. If you have already provided your documents for a previous order and they are still valid, you do not need to send them in again.
Applicable IL statute: b-5) Any resident may purchase ammunition from a person outside of Illinois. Any resident purchasing ammunition outside the State of Illinois must provide the seller with a copy of his or her valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card and either his or her Illinois driver's license or Illinois State Identification Card prior to the shipment of the ammunition. The ammunition may be shipped only to an address on either of those 2 documents.
New Jersey Shipping
In order to ship to New Jersey we just need one of the following:
- A valid copy of your firearms purchaser identification card OR
- A valid copy of your permit to purchase a handgun OR
- A valid copy of your permit to carry a handgunNew York Shipping
Due to Section 50 of the New York SAFE Act states that we must ship your ammunition to either a valid FFL holder or a registered seller of ammunition. The FFL holder or registered seller of ammunition will then transfer the ammunition to you after complying with the other portions of the New York Safe Act. P
lease have your FFL/registered seller supply a signed transfer agreement AND a copy of its license. Dealers may send sign documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. After all documents have been received and processed your order will be shipped and all future orders to the same address will be automatically shipped with no delay (unless the FFL license has expired). NOTE: We are required to ship to the address of your chosen FFL as listed on their license.
IF YOUR ORDER DOES NOT MEET THE DELIVERY LIMITATIONS, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.
All sales are final. Orders can NOT be returned or exchanged.
Once a package leaves our facility, it may be subjected to any number of environmental or physical abuses.
We therefore, can NOT accept any returns or exchanges for safety reasons.
We warrant these cartridges against defects in assembly only.